True or false: The cheater is always at fault?

• True
  • False
  • Other
    Vote C

3026

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, absolutely. If you don't like the relationship, leave. There really can't be an excuse.
    Separating won't have the best financial outcome? Well then you value income more than the relationship.
    The kids don't deserve to see their parents separated? Well they're no better off seeing them being cold and hostile towards each other.
    He/she might become aggressive? Call the damned police or your family for protection.
    You still love them but feel dissatisfied in other areas? Obviously you don't love them. Otherwise you wouldn't have cheated. THAT or you would have worked on the fucking problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• 100% True

If opportunity or circumstances control a person's loyalty then there's obviously something wrong with their character... not the person they are cheating on

People who cheat are totally responsible for their own actions and behaviour. Laying blame on someone else is only a way to either , ease their guilt or to make their deceit acceptable. That way they can continue to treat people as they please , with no boundaries.

I'll never allow anyone lay any fault with me for their behaviour. They are in control of their own emotions, feelings and desires.