Cheating in a long term relationship?

I am 21 and in a relationship nearly 3 years, I have never cheated and never ever wanted to cheat, until recently...

My boyfriend and I have always had a very one sided relationship, he's a flirt and always misbehaving although I don't think he has ever cheated (but I am not sure) whereas I am the quieter one who wouldn't go out as much etc...I moved to the UK in September for university and met a boy here that I can't stop thinking about, he is so not good for me and I know it but I can't help fantasizing about him, I just want him, I think its just sexual and I don't want to get too hung up on it (well more than I am at the minute) if I have sex with this one person and get it over and done with maybe I will appreciate my boyfriend more? and will want to settle down again? I am a horrible person for thinking this I know, but I don't even know who to ask because our university friends are starting to make comments that me and my friend I fancy are flirty :( please help...
Cheating in a long term relationship?
1
1