She broke up with me after 4 weeks of relationship but I want her back.. what should I do (Part 2)?

Anonymous
I'm the same guy that made the poll ''She broke up with me after 4 weeks of relationship but I want her back.. what should I do?''.. First of all I would like to thank you people for sharing your opinion. Now, to get to the point.. even though most of you voted that I should talk to her now and she if there's another chance. I didn't.. and I didn't do it because I felt like I should back off for a while.. So far she didn't try to contact me.. all she does is keep liking every facebook photo I upload (or photos uploaded by friends that I'm tagged in). It's been a week since she broke up with me.. From the one hand, I really want to talk to her.. mainly because I want to know what exactly went wrong and if she would like to try again.. From the other hand, I feel like I should just keep the no contact rule till she talks to me.. but what i'm worried about is that it won't happen, simply because we didn't have such a big relationship.. so she might just forget about it or may even not care.. What do you suggest I should do?
Talk to her now.
Keep up with the no contact rule.
GirlGuy
0
1