Who seems to get hurt more after a break up?

Guy or girl? Male or female?
Or does sex even matter?

711

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the people involved and how into the relationship they were. It might be equal even. Women are generally more emotional and vocal over it but it doesn't mean that the guy is not hurting to, he'll do everything in his power to hide that though so you don't see it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe gender has any relevance at all when it comes to being hurt after a breakup Men don't have an immunity against pain. Both male and female have the same emotions and feelings so they both naturally react to painful situations.

A lot of men may not display their emotions outwardly the way women do , but their hurt is still just as painful, deep and raw as a females.

Some people have the ability to suppress emotionals and control their emotions in front of people , but when alone they break down. So it's wrong to assume anyone is feeling less pain than someone else. You can never truly know the depth of someone elses pain.