Close friend rejected me and now seeking revenge on me?

She rejected me after we dated. I told her I don't want to be friends anymore but if she is open to date to call me.

i moved on and did not contact her. I was at the mall with another girl and she bumped into me. She was nice and said hi. I felt uncomfortable but I didn't kiss , or even touch the girl I was with when she was around. I was not trying to rub it in her face.

a week later I see her with a group of friends, and then she ends up kissing a guy in front of me. She kept looking at me, so I went up and said hi to both of them. I felt hurt but I had a smile on my face when I talked to her and walked away.

why the revenge?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She rejected you, but now feels like the loser because you've moved on. It's her ego. It's immature bullshit. Honestly, you dodged a bullet. Be glad that she ended things.

0|1
    0|0
    • Spot on %100 massive blow to her ego

• **a loser
      Whoops, I just realized that my sentence could be taken another way. Wasn't meaning to imply that you're a loser because she decided not to date you O_O hope you didn't read it that way...

• She's signaling that she doesn't need u and want u. she can be happy with someone else, that u calling it off doesn't affect her

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think you know what you are talking about. If she was signaling that than she would have not intentionally got me jealous. For instance, when she saw me with a girl I didn't try to get her jealous because I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

• She wan'ted to hurt u and make u jealous intentionally

What Guys Said 1

• most women are not good people they just act like it. she was mad that you wouldn't stay in her friendzone. "how dare he reject me?"

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes