Close friend rejected me and now seeking revenge on me?

She rejected me after we dated. I told her I don't want to be friends anymore but if she is open to date to call me.

i moved on and did not contact her. I was at the mall with another girl and she bumped into me. She was nice and said hi. I felt uncomfortable but I didn't kiss , or even touch the girl I was with when she was around. I was not trying to rub it in her face.

a week later I see her with a group of friends, and then she ends up kissing a guy in front of me. She kept looking at me, so I went up and said hi to both of them. I felt hurt but I had a smile on my face when I talked to her and walked away.

why the revenge?

21