SHE'S MOVING TO FRAEKING COLORADO?😭😢😰?

Help me my girlfriend is moving to Colorado! We've been together for almost two years now and then she tells me that she's moving next month! What do I dooooooooooooo?😰😢😭😭

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You either break up or start a long distance relationship. That's all you can do

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Okay but there's one thing that's really confusing me. She asked me if I wanted to go over to her house before she leaves, kissed me then said "if you know what I mean" does she mean what I think she means.

• sounds like she wants to bang but you guys are too young for that. I think you guys really need to sit down (before the day she is leaving) and talk about what your relationship is going to be and if you guy decide on long distance how you guys will make it work. It won't work without a plan

Most Helpful Guy

• you're 14 years old. you'll bounce back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE