What is the logic behind my ex deleting me off snapchat, intstagarm etc but not facebook? And then like my profile picture?

Anonymous
My ex and i broke up due to 'bad timing'. He recently deleted me accross all froms of social media... Excecept Facebook

I potsed a new profile picture and (not being vein) it was a pretty good photo of me and a lot of people liked it including a lot of men and old flames etc.

why would he like it after deleting me off everything?

he was always the first person to view all my stories on snapchat and now just the random delete?

we ended on good terms and he has absolutely no reason to hate me. He wanted to keep in contact but i didn't so i could get over him.

but why go to the bother of deleting me off everything? And not taking the extra second to delete me off facebook? And then like my picture after giving me the harsh deletes?
0
1