How can someone who loved you so much, disappear so fast?

I just don't understand how someone can go from loving you so much - from being the first to say I love you, from being your family and letting you be part of theirs, from always saying "stay longer"… to nothing.

How can someone go from talking everyday to forced conversation and not talking at all?
How can he not want to message me, not think of me, not miss me, when i miss him every second of every day. He was the first person I would tell things to, the person I would joke with… now he has replaced me with new friends.

How can he just disappear like that but act like everything is fine?
How can someone who loved you so much, not care that they are breaking you in half?

Side question: why does he do this but then every time I go out he messages me… Confusion

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he was never in love with you. It was a lie. He doesn't want you but doesn't want anyone else to have you either

• He did love me though. I felt it before he said it, the way he involved me in his family life, the way he would pull me closer and say things when he thought i was asleep. He didn't want to love me but he did.

• No he didn't. If he did he'd still be with you

Most Helpful Girl

• You hurt him and he's trying to let go. mmbut he misses you so much he's so scared to let go completely.

• I didn't do anything to hurt him. I treated him so well, i was there when he needed me and gave him space when he didn't. I loved him with every part of me but understood he was working through stuff. I never hurt him. He doesn't miss me at all!

• Yeah, that's what you think but there's always two sides to a story... I'm just saying he probably did not interpret quite like that... but, if that was the case that he was going through something that made a relationship unattainable right now, then yes he misses you too trust me, he just can't drag you down. He doesn't want you to see him like this. and he's scared u would of left anyways. Trust me he thinks of you every day and wishes things could be different. His first ray of light I guarantee you'll be the first he contacs.