Crush Rejected me, what do I do?

I devolved a really strong crush on a girl,

I really thought she felt the same way, but she didn't.

She rejected me...

I just feel horrible, Am I not good enough for her? What is wrong with me? She could probably do better than me? I am just a loser?

I really loved her, with all my heart... and I am nothing to her, just another loser...

She will find love, be with another man, who is a lot better than I...

I feel so rejected what do I do?

The second problem is, If do find a girl... She will be better than both of us... I will feel horrible knowing she is better than me and another girl I am dating...

I am really down, should I ask why she rejected me? Why am I so pathetic to her?

developed*

Most Helpful Girl

• You move on.
    People can't help who they fall for but neither can they help who they aren't attracted to. Her rejecting you doesn't automatically mean that you're pathetic and worthless. It just means that she's not attracted to you for whatever reason and that's not something she can control. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of girls out there that you aren't attracted to. Do you view them as worthless and pathetic? Probably not. You just don't feel a spark and that's ok.
    Just because you weren't a match with this girl, it doesn't mean you won't be a better match with some other girl. Don't be so hard on yourself. Not everyone is going to like you and want to be with you. That's life.

• True, I am having trouble moving on though. I still love her.

I think I would give every girl a chance, if I didn't feel a spark.

• That is exactly what I wanted. That "Closure", that relief, that missing puzzle piece.

You are right, I am starting to understand that closure is about moving on and making peace with yourself.

Thank you for all your help lumos, I really appreciate it. I like your advice!

• You're welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't change the way she thinks. She's the one that missing out on something great by not being with you. Don't place her on a pedestal she doesn't deserve to be on. Just move on. Distract yourself and don't go back. You will find someone that's ten million times better

What Girls Said 4

• you need to move on

• To who? No other girls want to date me either...

• please take your time... am not asking you to look for other girls immediately... take some time to breathe

• Move on... You just weren't her type. Nothing against you. Don't take it so personally

• I am taking it super personally, If I was a better guy I could have had her :-(

• I would ask if I were you. It could've been a problem on her end. My crush rejected me too :( and honestly he has everything I've ever wanted in a man... Except he's very used to living a life all alone. I don't think he wants to change. I'm hoping he'll come around, because I know he's not seeing other people right now.

• If it's truly rejection and not just a miscommunication on her your end, then I'd suggest you move on.

• What do you mean by miscommunication?

• I think she means your crush has not directly rejected you, but you just assume that she has.

• @Madamusel it's exactly what I'm saying, sometimes we have selective hearing, and believe what we want instead of viewing everything as a whole

What Guys Said 4

• Find someone else!

If I had a dollar for every woman that rejected me, I'd own a small nation by now.

• I have been rejected a lot, no problem...

But I really fell in love with this one girl, she was the one... I had feelings I have never felt before...

• Find another crush

• Honestly it gets harder to do that as you get older,

After highschool and college the game really changes...

• Game never changes
      All you need to do is to play it in your way

• Dating is nothing but a numbers game. You just gotta keep asking out women until one says yes.

• For dating yes, but not for love...

• Move on man, it's not the end of the world, everyone got rejected in their lives, life doesn't end there, it's a lesson for you to learn from.

• The lesson I have learned, is not to be nice to women... You have to use game and look good to get a girl...

• "The lesson I have learned, is not to be nice to women... You have to use game and look good to get a girl..."

Please don't say / believe shit like that. That's not true. It sounds like you're after a relationship and true love, and you won't get that if you become a player.

It's not about you not being good enough, she's just not the right girl for you. No one can force a connection. If we were all attracted to the same type of person, there'd be a lot of single people around. Sometimes a person is perfectly lovely, but you just don't feel that romantic connection... it doesn't mean that they're a bad person or anything like that, there's just no spark there. We've all been rejected, man...

• ... I was with a guy who left me for another girl... that was shitty. If I wanted to, I could have become bitter and declared that all men are assholes who are out to break my heart. One person does not equal the whole.

I've also tried online dating, so I've been on quite a few first dates that went nowhere... but I don't let that get me down. I was myself, and that's all I can be. It's the same for you, man. Be yourself! If you try to change yourself in order to find someone, you won't find a genuine connection. I promise that you'll find someone who will make your heart sing, and you'll do the same for them.