My friend is dating a guy who's friends with a guy I used to date?

Loveme1222

My friend is dating a guy who friends with a guy I used to date. I dated this guy casually for 4 months 2 years ago. He kinda just stopped talking to me out of the blue in August 2014. Last summer I would run Into him occasionally and we would say Hi and go our separate ways but his friends would come up & talk to me cause I was cool with them. Fast forward to this year, My friend met a guy who ended up being friends with the guy I dated and they have a summer house this year together. So now my dilemma is my friends going to go to this shore house & now I can't go because he's going to be there. I don't know how to act because I am sure we are going to be at the same places together since they are friends. Also, yesterday My friends new guy sent her a picture with the guy I used to date & I feel like it was done on purpose because they knew she was going to send it to me. What are your thoughts?
2
1