Girls, My ex girlfriend always sees my snapchats. What does this mean?

Gusalmighty
me and my ex girlfriend of 7months in a ldr, we recently broke up do to her thinking that im stalking her on Facebook through a fake account which thats pretty pathetic, i broke up with her because i didn't feel wanted and also she changed a lot of her comunication towards me she will take days to reply, i broke up with her and out of the blue she turned the table around telling me that she doesn't want to keep going on like this blah blah and she said that im a waste of time, she went from being harsh to soft at the end telling me that im a great guy you should be happy you have to, so i told her block me if you want me to never talk to u no more and she said no. Which i know that she does still cares cause im that type of guy who will accept a good woman with a baby. I promised her marriage and everything i told her that i was going to move to her city she was all happy and i was to but now we stayed as friends but we dont talk to each other at all its been a month and im here all confused lol. So this is the camper when i ever i pit something on snapchat she's the first one to view them and when i do put something up she puts something aswell. I put stuff that im doing and she puts randomly videos like recording the ceiling fan just random things lol, do u think she's seeing if im all over her stuff or what kind of game is she playing with me?
2