Girls, why is my ex being so heartless?

Anonymous
Well, I just got out a 4 month relationship (I know, no big deal) Anyways, this girl had me head over heels for her. I gave her so much, and I treated her right. The only thing that went wrong was my insecurities. She always told me she would never hurt me, or anything like that. Told me she wasn't like the others. So, we just kept going. Anyways, she broke up with me, and well I'm heartbroken. She wanted to be friends, but I declined, because it didn't feel right. I felt like I've given her so much power over me, because I begged her to give me another chance. She said she would think about it, but it just seems like she doesn't give two shits about anything. I went creeping on her Instagram, and she had little captions about how happy she was with life, and how she gets to make her own decisions (Graduating High school) Feels like I was a road block.. A person who claimed they loved me so much, and I trusted so much.. Is being so heartless.. We didn't leave off on bad terms or anything. I could've cussed her out, and called her every name in the book, but I wished her the best of luck, and I hoped she reached all her goals. I'm just confused.. I'm the one who is here sobbing, and drowning myself in my own sorrows. I just don't understand..
Girls, why is my ex being so heartless?
Add Opinion