He's been ignoring me for 2 weeks after I was quite mean towards him... how do I bridge the gap and get him talking?

Anonymous
Me and my ex boyfriend or current (?) have been together about 5 months. It's gone really well but I've got insecurities from a past relationship and they came out one night when drunk. I called him and started talking about seeing other people. I saw him the next day and apologised but he said he can't see himself getting past it. When I left he said he needed a few days to think and he would call me, but I've heard nothing and it's almost been 2 weeks. I've tried to call him, no answer and message him, but he won't read them. I also sent him a personal little gift to say sorry. I know I have personal problems but this time has made me realise how much I want to be with him! What can I do to win him back? Do I give him time or is it over?
+1 y
I've still not heard from him but I had to get my beloved dog put down today. It's a really hard time and I want to reach out to him but I'm afraid he'll reject it, do you think it's too much if I do?
6
2