Ex won't talk to me, blocked me on social media etc?

Fireballz1738
I'm just devastated. I put in so much effort and love towards my ex for us to break up. She said she's not attracted to me and that she wants to remain friends. I've constantly tell her that I can't just be friends with her. It would hurt me too much to see her with someone else. Even in the future, I can't just stay friends with her because a part of me will always be sad because I wanted to be with her. It was not a mutual break up but rather she broke up with me. We've been fighting on and off everyday for the past 3 weeks. The last fight we had (2 days ago) I practically begged her to please talk to me about it and she doesn't want to. Immediately after that fight she doesn't want to see me, she blocked me on social media, etc. I haven't seen her since then. I didn't mean to creep but she hasn't been active on social media either (used my buddy's FB for a few min to check) . I don't want to lost her and I don't know what to do. She's become a huge part of my life and we ended up being best friends in a short amount of time before we started dating. No amount of talking and communication between us solved anything because she wanted to just be friends and I wanted a relationship. Ever since we broke up, we still hanged out as friends but it was awkward and not the same and we argued when this subject was bought up. When we were in a relationship, she told me she was unhappy despite me feeling happy. I don't get it because i still hanged out with her everyday like we usually did and we did what we always did together. On top of friendship I offered a relationship with me too. So how can she be unhappy. Right now, I have no way of reaching out to her because she doesn't have a phone at the moment. My social media accounts are deactivated and she has me blocked so no way to reach out to one another. What do I do? I just feel lost and I don't know what to do anymore. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Ex won't talk to me, blocked me on social media etc?
Add Opinion