Is it possible to cry without tears or was he fake crying?

My boyfriend confessed that he'd been using tinder the entire time we've been dating and he was crying when he told me but there were no tears. Was he fake crying? Because that is just pathetic.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Its possible to cry without tears dripping down... sometimes it just doesn't happen. If you ask me, the pathetic part was the "crying why he told me"... i thought it was only women that did that as a guilt trip...

Most Helpful Girl

• Tears are connected to our emotions. Whether we are happy or sad. I'd assume he was faking it. I've never known anyone to feel such emotion and have no tears in their eyes.

Some people can actually fake real tears too. So whether someone's crying or not , that alone doesn't determine if they are truly sorry or not.