My ex coming to pick up her things. Girls, what would you suggest?

Yesman69
Alright so, as mentioned my ex girlfriend is coming to my place to pick up some of her mom's things she left me and some of her things she left behind when she'd visit. Things ended kind of weird, but it is expressed on both ends that there are still thoughts of each other and emotions and she tells a friend she still cares about me and wants to keep in touch, even though she broke up with me. For starters, what the hell's up with that? Any girl that can explain that logic? And well, the main thing was, so she is coming to get the stuff, and we know how we feel about each other, but are both stubborn idiots who delayed this as long as it could. We are seeing each other face to face, and I thought rather than some big dinner surprise "take me back" attempt, I would play our song:

As I reach for her hand slowly and intimately direct my gaze into hers. And see what proceeds... women, what are the possibilities of something good coming out of this? Suggestions?
3
1