Have you ever developed feelings all over again for an ex-crush or Bf/Gf after meeting/ talking again a few months or years later?

ElissaDido
I used to have this huge crush on a guy in HS and it was mutual, but I yelled at him when he was about to ask me out </3 ( don't judge me, he was way too popular and I was intimidated).
Lately out of nowhere he commented on one of my Facebook posts and I had a dream about him a week earlier (so random). I don't have feelings for him anymore because we haven't talked much and I haven't seen him for 4 years, but I was wondering if it's possible for my feelings to come back once I meet him again if I do.

Did it ever happen to you?
Yes.
No.
Other/Results.
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y
All the guys saying NO, I'm losing hope Lol
28
19