He lied about everything that he was divorced and caught him with another woman on top of that?

Anonymous
I found out that his marriage is still on but she lives out of state. I caught him with another woman while I thought he was single and we are exclusive. Everything he told me was a lie. I realized how much of a douch he is and cut him off completely. Unfortunately we live in the same apartment complex no I see him often. He has a nerve to always try to talk to me and ask me if I want to have a dinner , although I repeatedly told him that j don't want no contact with him nor I want to go out with him. At my back I see and hear him saying some not nice thing about me , which makes me even devalue him as a person. I don't know how to get a peace of mind and let me not be reminded of him every time he tries to talk to me. I honestly hate his guts and it has been more than four month now.
0
1