Texted my ex's mom that's a bad idea isn't it? Any chance it might help?

Anonymous
Just curious I sent a paragraph to my ex's mom trying to understand why she is acting the way she is.
+1 y
Been broke up like 3 or 4 weeks, in the past she threatened to kill herself when I didn't respond. Now she won't respond to me. Her family has mental health issues and she had a brother who killed himself, I am concerned and getting pissed off
+1 y
Like 9 days ago she texted me at like 12am how she misses me and whatnot. I respond she doesn't reply, I try calling on my phone goes straight to voicemail, I call again like 2 weeks later straight to voicemail, so I call on my house phone it rings 3 times and I leave a voicemail and 5 days go by no response. We were dating for 6 months and this was my 1st girlfriend and she lost her virginity to me I don't understand why she won't respond or at least acknowledge she got the voicemail.
2
2