Guys: Would it bother you?

Would it bother you if a girl you were dating had tattoos on her done by her ex? (They are just designs, not his name or something that resembles him.)

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If you had the tattoos before we started dating... no. they are there and done.

If you had them done after we started dating, I would wonder, one how long ago did you two break up and also where did you get the tats placed? Were they in a normal area like the back, arms ect, or were they on the more personnel areas that only you and I ever let each other see.

Tattoos can be a very privet thing and there is a bit of trust involved. It could lead the guy to think that you can give that trust to just about anyone so the bit you have given him isn't worth that much.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah that would bother me a lot. I hate being reminded of my girls ex at all and if it were on her body then that's a constant reminder

• Yes it would

What Girls Said 2

• Why would the guy you're dating need to know your tattoos are your ex's designs? Since it would bother him for nothing, you're better off not sharing.

• He knew they were done by him before we started dating.

• Dont tell him your ex did your tattoo. Why would he need to know that anyway? You can't change who did it and most likely it would bother him so keep it on a need to know basis, he doesn't need to know lol