My ex taking vacation in my childhood village with my friends, ok or not?

Anonymous
I have this summer village in Greece where i have been going to every year since i was a baby. My whole family is there and we have just finished building a house there. Its basically my third home and i have friends there as well. Last year i invited my ex ( while we were still together ) to stay at my house and visit me in Greece with my family. I introduced him to my friends and we had a great time, he loved it. After that summer he broke up with me and we had some drama so he never speaks to me since last September. I messaged my friend today ( my ex's and I's mutual friend, he's a guy and and my ex and him got a long well) about when he is coming and if he's taking someone with ( he usually brings a friend). So he said my ex will come to Greece and stay at his house ( the mutual friend) . As soon as i heard about this i was in shock, i started getting furious and ended up crying. How can my ex do this to me? I know he won't come when im there obviously, but its rude and inconsiderate of him to still go and " party and hang "with my friends like nothings wrong. Of course i can't stop him from going there but since its kind of my holiday place ( sorry if i sound selfish) i feel its not fair on me. Should i text him and confront it to him or am i overreacting and should i chill? Im pretty hurt by this.
1
1