Confused by him, good signs bad signs or what? Hoping 2nd chance in future?

Things were great before Bu. I am so confused by me and my ex's relationship right now. A part of me says things seems to be getting better and there could be a second chance and another part of me tells me no. I do still very much love him and did see us growing together. We broke up about a month ago and since then he has initiated contact with me. Sometimes a select few times I did. As the weeks grew he sometimes contacted ore than once a week. We talk randomly about like what we were doing etc. We joke around too. Like the other night I initiaed and told him something and then joked around with him. I also told him about a movje we werre both interested in was coming out he had said it was but he did not have time to see it. Not sure if this was him telling me like we couldnt. Anyway since the bu we had sex 2x. I know not good. It happened the 2nd week and then a few weeks later. Both times I slept over until the next morning when he had to get up for work. We cuddled and it never felt like we werent together. We play fought and tickle fought the last time too. This Thursday he asked to hang it was really late so told him no. Last night he asked again from when he got home from his brothers it was late again and I was going to but he got home and was a bit tired plus people were still awake so it wouldn't look good walking into his house like that. We were just going to watch a movie. Anyway like I said sometimes I feel a chance and other times I dont. I want to tell him how I still feel about him and hope for something good and if not then I dont think I can continue to keep talking or hanging because it hurts. Could there be something? I think I just need to speak up and go from there
  • Tell him!, there could be a chance
  • Nope, never

11