My ex blocked me on Facebook, told me to get out of his life, then three months later un blocked me. why?

1210

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on your obsessive asking "does he miss me?", I'm betting you haven't quite moved on.

To put it simply, no he does not miss you.
    People often block their exes, and later remove the block once they believe everything has blown over. Unblocking is not an invitation for a date, nor does it indicate he wants to see you.

Have some self respect and move on. He ditched you.
    Why are you still acting like you're grovelling at his feet like a dog for attention?

Most Helpful Girl

• He was probably just angry at the time and didn't in rash anger and later he didn't really care anymore so he unblocked you

What Guys Said 9

• I did that to my ex. I blocked her to unblocked when I knew I was 100% over her. She then proceeded to block me within a couple days. My ex is a crazy one lolol.

• so it doesn't mean he misses me?

• Probably not. He's just over his feelings of you and feels comfortable knowing you exist instead of being delusional. In other words he doesn't care. Just relating to myself on why he would do that.

• How can you even tell he unblocked you?

It's not unheard off for privacy updates to wipe anyone over a set amount of time from the list. This means nothing.

• Does it matter?

• It's possible he might. Try to contact him and see if he answer you. Maybe friend request or PM him. possibly call or text him.

• Because he hopes you had moved on, whats the point of wondering anyways? Its an ex.

• He doesn't miss you, it's unrealistic to think that.

• Probably because he went through a dry spell and wanted to get his noodle wet

• Was he seeing someone else?

What Girls Said 11

• People say certain things in a moment of rage, perhaps he's wanting all his grudges to go.

• he's curious whats going on

• I am quite sure he is not missing you. He unblocked you because now he doesn't even matter whether you can access his Facebook or not. Come on, three months passed. Forget about that guy and find a new one. ;)

• Why do you care?

• he's confused lol

• He's confuse

• No idea... may be he is checking where r u these days

• Maybe he finally realized what he was missing... guys are such idiots

• It doesn't matter why. Don't say snything to him

• Maybe he isn't a person who blocks people for a long time.

• He wants your body he's horny