What should I do?

so i broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and his friends think im a horrible person for it. someone made a hate page against them and assumed it was me when i dont even know them. so when i said it wasn't me, they started telling me that im ugly and deserve to die and told people i have aids. I don't know, it really bothers me and it makes me remember when people from my own school bullied me and I've had bad depression before and its all coming back.

what should i do?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl that sucks really. Listen I'm not trying to make it any worse, but I'll give you some advice.
    This is more of an social problem, than relationship one which I don't have a lot of experience in since I didn't go through something like that.
    But seems like, it should float away very soon, if it doesn't and you just can't take it, tell your parents, tell them. They'll know what to do, your last line of defense should be getting back with him if that stops the hate but I assume it won't get to a point like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Report them to the principle

What Guys Said 5

• Its already done. just move on it will pass

• You should read a book called TROUBLE by Non Pratt. It's about a girl named Hannah who has a reputation as a slut (though she's actually not) and she when she gets pregnant someone in her school makes a Facebook page called “Whos the daddy? Yous the daddy?" Were people post who they think the daddy is. Anyways it's pretty good. It's young adult, but it's definitely not your run of the mill young adult. You could probably relate to the main character, Hannah.

• For one thing you should tell someone. Another thing is to get a friend to help you through this difficult times. Sooner or later this will blow over, but just try to be strong and don't let anybody keep you down and make you feel that way.

• Ignore it and move on, you'll be stronger for enduring this b. s.

• I say use the stuff from that hate page to insult them but that's just me.

• its a private account that i dont follow

• In that case show them on your phone that you don't follow that page.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!