Girlfriend is a lair and I feel like I can't trust her now what to do?

InquisitiveMan
Well this is the first long relationship I had. we have been together for four years in the beginning she looked me in my eye and lied to about sending a guy pictures on Facebook not knowing that she left her page logged on and I seen it. I was ready to leave then she acted like she wanted to be committed. Now it's little lies like when she goes out with her friends she lies about her clothing. She knows I don't like it but wears it any way. She doesn't own any so she usually wearing her friends clothes and lying about it because she knows I won't be there but I have popped up. Sometimes she won't wear a bra or panties. The clothes are provocative I feel like if we are in a relationship she shouldn't want to flaunt her body like that on girls night where other men are in the club. She says I'm trying to control her and treating her like a kid by telling her not to wear that. If I'm not there she won't listen but if I am she will. I'm over it really but not sure what to do. My trust is all messed up and it's taking a toll on my emotional health. I feel more serious about this relationship than her. We took a break and she thinks we are getting back together but my mom her mom say it isn't healthy she's not going to change and will keep lying. She also has a major attitude problem we had a disagreement and she texted me fuck you and I hate you 30 times each. Her mom called my mom and said she talked to her and said its not good to talk to People like that and she was laughing about it like it was funny to react like that or she knows I'll be back. I'm If I go back she thinks it's acceptable. I just feel like I can't trust her much and her attitude is too much. What should I do? What's the best way to end a long term relationship I was thinking not replying anymore at all
4
4