Boyfriend breaks up after six months because of distance?

Anonymous
so me and my ex dated for six moths we met first semester of college yet second semester he went home for school. we live two hours apart and other than the distance our relationship was pretty great for him too.. he would always talk about how happy he was. we got into a minor agrument because he couldnt Skype me and i just felt like cancelling a Skype call is like being stood up on a date. we went to days with minimum conversation and the second day he told me he had been thinking... so i asked what he was thinking and he says its not gonna work, its not fair either of us and that he just can't anymore. so i let it go but two days later i texted him and asked if he didn't love me anymore or was there someone else or to give me some closure... something. so instantly he says there is someone else... i flip out knowing it is not true. and i basically ask for proof. messages, screenshots and he sends nothing. i still love him (it hasn't even been a week) , he was my first love and i wanted to give myself to him (virginity) i just want him back but i dont know if he will ever come back after how i acted.. he has yet to say he doesn't have feelings for me or doesn't love me anymore... what do you guys think there is still hope
+1 y
if any guys would like to give advice or some feedback that would be very helpful.
1
2