Is she cheating?! she lies

3 days a go my Girlfriend lied to me. When she supposed to be far away with her sister...she was in her room! She didn't want to come my house. She said she is with her friend...but when I check her friend Facebook it says 'back to hometown' I was shocked...why she is lying? To make sure if she is in the same place I asked her to reply to my email...but she told me the internet is down. I called her she did not answer but she called me back after the ring stop? She did it two times. I insisted that she should reply my email before she sleep...but she switch off her phone and never replied. In the morning she said she want to come my house!? I said no I need explanation? she keep on crying and telling she never lied and her friend was there! she look tired and her eyes were red and watery...I knew SHE did not sleep well...since then she keep on telling me "she loves me may be 100times...but I feel it is not true...she had cheated me after 1and half year! What do you think...is she a cheater? F#@%ed someone? How can I believe her after this?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she's cheating. Women are skillfull cheaters. Her actions are not the actions of a CHEATER. You, however appear to be real insecure and clingy. I don't think she is seeing someone else. However, SHE IS DODGING YOU...TOTALLY! I think you make her feel gulity when she isn't spending enough time with you, making accusations, smothering her, and consistently questioning her whereabouts. She wants a little bit of space without consistently explaining herself, or accounting for where she spends every waking second.

You need to fall back a little. OR, she ACTUALLY might start cheating on you!

What Girls Said 2

• dont jump into conclusions right away...

girl when they cheat it shows right away and there z some signs for it... and those are cheating signs dear

but what you should do right now is to ask'er out to talk about it and when you guys talk make sure you make her feel safe to talk to you you don't have to have a temper that will scare her off

you can start by telling her what is going on with you I love and I care about you and I want to be there for you...

if she really slept with someone she will let it out just as soon as she can

go with her through the end then judge her afterwords

• doesn't mean she cheated on you... it just means she needed a break from you... I'm guessing she's now in the denial phase when she all like oh I love you sooo much but I think she doesn't like you anymore.

but hey that's just me.. what do I know?

What Guys Said 2

• Your grammar. It burns.

• Yes she lied to you, I'm sure she had reasons, you are a bit clingy for a guy she might be tired of it. Unless you get an admission or you have other evidence, like walking in on her while she's geting pounded by someone else, well you don't have anything but paranioa, insecurity, all unattractive, who cares if she is cheating, is she still giving it to you, then their is no real problem.