Letting go? I didn't fight for him and I know I should have I feel like I lost the love of my life. Please help me?

Redneckgurly
I did not fight for him. So it has been two months yesterday since I walked out. I do know for a fact he is on cocaine. My friend went down to where he is living at, he knows her, he says I don't know you. She said yes you do I'm a friend of Heather's and he said ok Yeah now I remember you. Why are you here. She said a friend is worried about you and he said no one cares about me no one wants me around who's worried about me she said heather. He said I'm good he just let repeating I'm good and looking over his shoulder. Now I have lost every little bit of hope of him cleaning him self up and working things out. My question is this why did he keep repeating himself like he was having to convince himself?
0
2