Did I mess up a second chance to have a girl?

Any opinions are welcomed.

Basically I dated a girl for 20 months, I called a break to try and save the relationship, then she broke up with me. We kept our distance and such, but then we realized we still pretty much loved each other, so we got back together. Well this only last 2.5 months then we broke up again. Due to similar reasons as the first time, which were lack of time to see each other, stress in both our lives, also that we couldn't give each other the attention we each deserved. Also that some of the emotion she had for me has faded. She still see's me as a very good friend, and still cares for me a lot. Also that she told me not out of getting my hopes up for the future and to wait for her, but she did see me as a possible suitor for the future and that we had certain key futures for a serious relationship similarities(All not trying to get my hopes up). I got frustrated one day with her, and well I told her how she treated me and I felt I was not treated well and such. Its been a couple of weeks with out talking to her, and well I still do deep down inside care about her, and I do miss her. I just feel like I messed up my 2nd chance with her.

What do you think?
Did I mess up a second chance to have a girl?
Add Opinion