Have you ever broken up with a guy/girl because your life was too stressful?

Just wondering, I have found this to be a growing trend in break ups right now.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god! That happens all the time! It happened to me because I was on to basketball teams + volleyball and school was just becoming overloading. I didn't have any extra time to spend with them and if I did it just made me feel more stressful and unhappy.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, but it's only an easy excuse that the partner will more openly accept. Unless the relationship itself is strained and stressful, breaking up because your life is stressful is just an excuse for an easier break up.

• Yes, I did that with my last relationship. I wasn't lying, I was honestly was too stressed to be in a relationship at that point in time.

What Guys Said 3

• But would'nt you actually need someone to comfort you when everything else is stressfull as hell? Hmmmm...i guess it depends on the person but I would'nt do such a thing to someone that I like, not a good reason for a break up at all...

• No I usually turn to my relationships to feel safe and wanted and de-stressed. I'd have went nuts a long time ago if I hadnt had a girl to talk to when stuff was going down at home.

• happens all the time.