I just don't understand this guy?

Pinkicedkks
After 10 months (some at uni and some in summer) he went back to uni for his last year and our relationship became non-existent. I had graduated and he moved to our uni 3 hrs away.

What once made him happy, made him bored. Where he once put in effort, he stopped. He got new friends (many of which were girls) and he started partying a lot more than previously. I never stopped him from doing anything, but granted as he moved further away our relationship became way less casual and fun.

It's been a month and a half since almost completely checked out of my life. It's been 3 months since I last saw him when he was home. We talked, we kissed, but we never really set anything final. It has been almost 2 weeks when he initiated a text (which he stopped doing a month and a half ago) and just over a week since we spoke.

THEN, on Wednesday he liked a FB post from me about a mutual friend and one about some of my career success. Today i was in his area with a friend so he commented, liked and also liked a picture from last night. Still no text.

I miss him. I miss my best friend. I'm confused as to what happened, why he stopped talking so fast. I hate that i've been replaced and that our memories mean so little to him. I miss everything and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to move on. Help me put sense to all this and get the f over it please!

I just don't understand this guy?
1
0