What's the last thing you said to your ex?

179

Most Helpful Guy

• "get off me psycho"

Most Helpful Girl

• We weren't in a relationship but he's the closest I've had to a boyfriend.
    Last time I texted him I said, "Ok, you'll have a lot of time to do that. (get his shit straight) But just know that we'll come back to each other eventually like we always do."
    Then when he said we can't be friends anymore because he wanted something more and that I shouldn't expect anything because things might not turn out the way I want, I just talked about how I know we'll both end up having sex one day. Then I was just like, "have a nice summer ✌🏼️" before he even replied.
    ... I'm such an asshole.

What Guys Said 8

• Never had an ex.

• "Oh uhm, those aren't yours they're Rachel's... or was it Aimee? Babe, wait where you going?"

• I still talk to one of my exs as a friend for the last 6 years but I really can't remember what my last words would have been for an ex.

• Shit I don't know lol

• She said 'good night' I said 'Goodbye' or fuck off can't totally remember. :v

• Kiss my ass bitch ! Your loss !

• This is a heavy topic, I think as a man without reason to let the girl I love sad

• "good night beautiful"
    it seems small but i lost all of my heart when i was saying it...

What Girls Said 16

• I am Still Married to a Muslim Man out in Egypt and with Breaking up and Making up a Million times over, the Last thing I told him in a Chat Text on Google Circles was "I can't talk right now on video here, I am going to New York for the day today, it's New Year's Day. Do what you gotta do, my friend."
    Silence has been Golden for the past 6 Months.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• In person: "Don't ever think of coming back to me again... ever cause I won't give you another change, it's over".

Over text: I told him he is heartless for leading me on for months and that I'll go find someone who appreciates me if he can't. I wrote other things too but can't remember it all.

I regret the text thing but I honestly was devastated when he left me that night and I couldn't speak at all. My mind blanked and I didn't have a chance to speak my mind.

• "I'm sorry, but no" by text. We're currently waiting for a court date for his visitation application for our son. I have a reason for keeping him away, and it's a very good reason.
    On that day, we'd just been for an interim hearing, which is like an emergency contact order until you have a full hearing, and his was denied and he text me asking if he could come by anyway.
    I do feel guilty, but the fact the court agreed with me tells me I was right.

• Some shit about the weather.

• I don't have an ex

• I am a serial dater who has many ex dates.

My last words to a favourite date I really liked were:
    "I'm sorry you can't stay longer. I already planned the trip. Have a great Easter"

• "You two deserve one another"

• Hmm, don't have the exact words, but basically 'i wish you good luck, and i hope you'll you find happiness'

• "vêm por minha casa às 5"
    ~ come to my house at 5 [to get his stuff cuz he always slept over]

• Fuck you

• Probably something like leave me alone before blocking him, I'm not really sure

• I don't date white guys anymore, stop bothering me!

• "See you on Tuesday!" And then I didn't... because he never showed up on Tuesday for what was supposed to be our good-bye lunch date. He left town and sent me an email a week later saying that he was sorry, but saying goodbye was too hard for him and he "couldn't deal with this right now, because it just hurts too much".

• "i know u hate me but at least reply to my emails!" and I also said "go run off to that slut then"

• I told him I think he used me, and I question his motives for the way he acted during the relationship. Since, he abruptly broke up with me and we were ENGAGED. He said he needed more time, we needed more time and he meant how he felt that he will always love me.

• "Leave me the fuck alone! I don't care about what you do! You're a worthless piece of shit who is good for nothing. I hate you and I hope you fucking die."