My ex wants to call me tomorrow?

Me and my guy ended things about a month and a half ago.
There was nothing wrong with our relationship, we never fought, we had great sex... but he went away to uni and eventually "ended" things by just stopping speaking to me. Well occasionally he would...

We haven't spoken in nearly two weeks and i felt that I was at the point where i could say something to be final and move on. I sent:
"I never expected you to treat me the way that you did and that is why it hurt so much. I will forgive you and i hope that life is treating you well."
I didn't expect a reply but he said "can i call you tomorrow"

I'm scared. What will he say on the phone. I feel like I don't know how to act around him anymore...

31

Most Helpful Guy

• He regrets for the way he treat you. Want's to fix the things up,
    and to continue having sex with you.
    You're option for him, he need to fulfil his sexual desire,
    and you're the part of his life in order to do that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Impossible to know what he has to say. He could apologize and try to make amends and get together or he'll tell you it's over for good. I'm not sure. Instead of seeing it negatively, tell yourself you can now finally know where you stand with him and can move on for good.