My ex wants to call me tomorrow?

Me and my guy ended things about a month and a half ago.
There was nothing wrong with our relationship, we never fought, we had great sex... but he went away to uni and eventually "ended" things by just stopping speaking to me. Well occasionally he would...

We haven't spoken in nearly two weeks and i felt that I was at the point where i could say something to be final and move on. I sent:
"I never expected you to treat me the way that you did and that is why it hurt so much. I will forgive you and i hope that life is treating you well."
I didn't expect a reply but he said "can i call you tomorrow"

I'm scared. What will he say on the phone. I feel like I don't know how to act around him anymore...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He regrets for the way he treat you. Want's to fix the things up,
    and to continue having sex with you.
    You're option for him, he need to fulfil his sexual desire,
    and you're the part of his life in order to do that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Impossible to know what he has to say. He could apologize and try to make amends and get together or he'll tell you it's over for good. I'm not sure. Instead of seeing it negatively, tell yourself you can now finally know where you stand with him and can move on for good.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Honey, if you don't want to talk to him, you don't have to. He's probably just going to make a bunch of excuses anyway - that's typically how these types of conversations go. It's up to you if you want to go through with this conversation, but I personally wouldn't as I don't believe it will be a productive endeavour.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can tell him to text you instead of calling you if you feel uncomfortable.
    If you read his text and you think you need to talk, then talk with him then.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes