How to remove and reduce hair growth in my forearms? Please someone help me to get rid of this problem?

Hi guys and girls. Am a fair guy. I have dense hair in my fore arms.. I feel ashamed to go away.. I have used some hair removers.. But it fastly grown again. Nowadays it looks more thicker.. It easily visible because am fair.. I don't know how can I get rid from this.. Please some one help me.

11

What Girls Said 1

• I don't mind hairy guys personally. (Except for back hair - not a big fan of that, lol!) I use Veet hair removal system, but remember that you will have to do upkeep with anything like that. Waxing lasts longer than shaving or Veet, but it's painful. Lasering is expensive, and takes several visits.

What Guys Said 1

• Try hair no no, heat method, or laser if you are sutiable...keep shaving or waxing...etc hair remover...