Alright.. so I'm going on VK to visit my GUY FRIEND and I planned the trip before me and my current boyfriend started dating. Will he breakup with me?

kenziiii
Last night we talked about it, he's been drawing away the past couple days and last night he said he had to leave early... even though its my last night here till I get back. So that was confusing... then I told him I get nervous that he won't/doesn't like me anymore, and he said I dont wanna say something to upset you. I'm like since you just said that tell me whats wrong.

He starts off with I feel like you have a lot of guy friends. I said I only hangout with you
Then he says I feel like you've changed for me, like you used to party and stuff. I said I don't have interest in that anymore!!!

Then we actually get onto the topic of my trip. He hates that I'm going. He says he trusts me. Then he said his sister said blah blah... and I don't think his sister likes me. So that made me nervous that he's listening to his sister advice (she's dated the same guy for 7 years; one guy ever). I asked if he was gunna breakup with me and he said no, but it didn't seem super sincere. How could this one thing ruin our relationship. I told him I'll miss him, and that I'll call all the time... and he just seemed upset.
I texted him later on and he said he doesn't know what to say, it's hard for him to handle. But he wants me to have fun. He said goodnight with a kissy face. Our usual goodnight. Im so confused.
0
2