Boyfriend of 1 year broke up with me because "he is too busy to have a relationship right now"... What do I do because I want him back?

Anonymous
My boyfriend ans I have been dating one year. He is divorced, has two children (whom I haven't met) and he received a promotion at work. He is 44 and I am 35, so I do not expect him to be playing games. We would talk about the future together, about getting married, and having kids. He then recently broke up with me after periods of fights (mostly because I would be on the "pay no mind list") saying, and I "quote", "I can't give you what you want and frankly I have no time for a relationship."... I haven't stopped crying for weeks to the point of becoming physically sick. He also said that "I swear on my kids that I'm not looking to date anyone else, and if I was, we'd work it out." I just can't believe I'd be put on the chopping block so easily after a year. I love him and he said he loves me, but I can't stand to be without him. I would even be willing to see him once a week if need be. How do I get him to want to be with me again?
3
0