I cheated on my girlfriend. How do you feel about that?

Say whatcha want. I was breaking up with her.

😥 If only y'all would forgive 😥
I broke up with her

Most Helpful Girl

• God ur the dude who's over 6 feet! Again bless your soul<3 Well it's a shame you cheated it would have been better if you didn't and just told her this relationship is not working and you need a break. But since you did cheat DON'T YOU DARE TELL HER! Let her off and don't make her question herself more than needed. She was, is your girlfriend show her some respect and sympathy. Thank you.

• How did u know I'm over six feet?

• I feel guilty right now 😟 There's no way I'd tell her...

• Well then that's good. It may sound harsh but hey you did cheat so just let the girl go and don't tell her. Even though you are over 6 feet*swoon*<3 she deserves better.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• You have planted the seed of destruction into your relationship. One lie leads to another. You have now started the clock ticking on the death of your relationship. And the worst part, you don't even know when it will all go boom.

Eh, that sucks.

• Not really surprised, this is GAG.

• Charming...

• Such a sweetheart you are...

• gr8 b8 m8

• I don't know. Congrats?

• gosh
    *roll eyes*
    why don't you simply told her its over?
    i think that its immature and a d**k move

• Why should I care lol.

• As long as you ended it. IDC.

• Since you don't see a problem in your action, why are you even putting that question up?

• If you don't care what we say, why did you bother to ask?

• Did you tell her it was over before sleeping with someone else? If so I don't consider that cheating.

• I think you have to be a total jerk to cheat instead of waiting till you had broken up

• Probably trolling if not you are a piece of sh...

• Well, obviously you're a scumbag. There's not much more to it. I feel sorry for the poor girl.

• You want a cookie?

• It makes me angry? Well not really but just the thought that there are actually guys that do that while they have an amazing girlfriend that's probably marriage material but yeah u got karma ~ once you fall in love with another girl and you think this will be the one for you then she will cheat on you '

• I don't think it's a nice thing to do.

• Oh well. I'm sure that she'll be the only person who cares.

• OK? 👏

What Guys Said 18

• better you than me is all i can say because announcing like this show you have some kind of guilt for it or you would not have took the time to make this thread. but thats hw it is with somethings i guess.

if you want to hear all these bad things about how you are worthless and dont deserve another girl freind would be pointless , because whats done is done plus your still a kid in a manner of speaking you have not lived long enough to know what real love is. its part of what being young is all about. its your right to be an ass hole why be shamed for something maybe your dad or grand pa did? its just what young people.

its kind if stupid how kids your age take love so seriously because i have yet to see anyone your age be committed seriously to anyone. you can say it happens but its rare what you did happens more.

• YOU'VE DISHONOURED YOUR FAMILY!
    YOU'VE DISHONOURED YOUR COW!
    static2.fjcdn.com/.../...d0fc95fb1b1576a726013.jpg

• Hello fellow gagsters!
    What you just clicked on is a troll trying to bait.

Herefore i will now share a totally unrelated video that finally teaches toddlers how the world works.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXvsl8xgRxc

• That makes the break up definitive.

• Lmfaoo

• Thumbs up.

Was it with a girl she knew? Even better if it was a girl she hates, one of her best friends, or her sister.

• dont feed the troll.

• Good one brah.

• to be blunt, why should most folks here care?

• Why did you advertise this? Your breaking up with her. In my mind that means you didn't cheat on her

• Don't care, your life your decision.

• That your a scumbag who the only person he should fuck is their own hand

• Cool story brah.

Not srs fgit.

• For reals? Or you trolling? Lol

• why would you ask this and then say that you don´t care anyway? get a life.

• Cookie?

• You were breaking up with her so you decided to cheat on your way out?

• i feel good about it