I cheated on my girlfriend. How do you feel about that?

Say whatcha want. I was breaking up with her.

😥 If only y'all would forgive 😥
I broke up with her

2119

Most Helpful Girl

• God ur the dude who's over 6 feet! Again bless your soul<3 Well it's a shame you cheated it would have been better if you didn't and just told her this relationship is not working and you need a break. But since you did cheat DON'T YOU DARE TELL HER! Let her off and don't make her question herself more than needed. She was, is your girlfriend show her some respect and sympathy. Thank you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How did u know I'm over six feet?

• I feel guilty right now 😟 There's no way I'd tell her...

• Well then that's good. It may sound harsh but hey you did cheat so just let the girl go and don't tell her. Even though you are over 6 feet*swoon*<3 she deserves better.

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It hits close to home for me. My brother in law was cheating on my sister. They were together for 5 years. Had a kid and everything. Just wish Johnny was a man and broke up. I would of been fine with him then.

• @akadatank44 he's a scumbag. Johnny wasn't married to this woman or had kids with her, but cheating is still wrong nevertheless. Otherwise, I would hate him and stop being his friend.