Can You win your ex back after he broke up because you were needy?

Anonymous
It all started with him chasing after me for a couple weeks before I finally agreed to be in a relationship with him. He was very romantic, whenever he came home the first thing he would do is text me and he was always the one to ask me out and want to see me each daytc.. so I thought that it would be okay to start showing him affection too. however, the moment I started caring, he pulled away and stopped doing all those things.

It came to the point when I would always be the only one calling him and asking to see him (he never denied any of my requests but still never asked to see me like he used to)

When I realized that I was being too needy and that I needed to give him space it was too late and he wanted to end the relationship with me.

Now, a couple months have passed since we broke up and I didn't try to talk to him at all. two weeks ago he texted me saying "happy holiday" and I didn't answer , I just left the message there till now.

Is there a way to get his interest back or should I just forget about it and move on?
0
1