Would you ever get back with an ex?

If so, which one? What had caused the relationship to end in the first place? And do you hate any of them?
Updates:
To those saying no: What if they changed for the better and the problems in the past relationship wouldn't happen again in the new one? Would that change your answer? Like if you broke up because they had trust issues or were immature, and that was no longer the case.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how it ended, and how long its been. I probably wouldn't soon after the breakup because no real growth hass occured. I'm all for second chances. My last relationship I ended... cold feet I guess... and yes I would try again with him if I could... I do not hate any of my exes...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• No, I wouldn't.

There isn't ever a good reason to get your ex back.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They're exes for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you hate any of them? And what made the relationship end?

• Show All
    • That's good to hear. And true, was just curious.

• See update

• No I would never get back together with an ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If im the dumpee, most prolly i will get back if there are still feelings. No hurt in trying again. Then if it still won't work then thats it. at least we tried.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes my most recent and distance.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Hmm... no... I thought about this a second time... and nope... for me to break up with someone you gotta do some really bad stuff... I like working things out... like adults do :v

But if that doesn't work out and we 'break up' hows getting back together gonna solve the original problem? The dilemma... it's a hell of a thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • See update

• Yes, I also took that into consideration to my question, you made me think about this one a bit... but sadly still no. How would I truly know if that person has changed? So many factors not to mention I doubt anyone would just jump back on without knowing for sure depending on how it ended the first time... trust is the major factor here. Takes long to gain... easy to loose.

• I honest dont know her larents end the relaship and she blamed it on me. I dont see why i would wanna get back with someome so immuture but i once did loveher andstill do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know it would depend on which one and the reason things didn't work out in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first girlfriend maybe but not my ex wife

0|0
    0|0
    • What made your relationships end?

• Very immature at the time and not at my level, was very annoying at the time and I was only 2 years older than her in my low 20s

Recommended myTakes