Would you ever get back with an ex?

If so, which one? What had caused the relationship to end in the first place? And do you hate any of them?
To those saying no: What if they changed for the better and the problems in the past relationship wouldn't happen again in the new one? Would that change your answer? Like if you broke up because they had trust issues or were immature, and that was no longer the case.

75

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how it ended, and how long its been. I probably wouldn't soon after the breakup because no real growth hass occured. I'm all for second chances. My last relationship I ended... cold feet I guess... and yes I would try again with him if I could... I do not hate any of my exes...

Most Helpful Guy