Do you think it's right to get back all the things you bought your ex when you break up?

it's right to get back all the things you bought your ex when you break up? She already gave back all of the picture's and the gifts I bought her I've still got an ipod and some other things still there is it wrong to get those back too?

She said she wants me just out of her life and told me she can find better than me, basically told me I was a piece of sh*t.

20

What Girls Said 2

• Take the higher road and be the mature one. Keep the things she gave you, take the things she gives back to you, don't ask her for anything that missing. Pretty much just forget her existence

• I honestly don't think it's right to take back the things someone bought for their girlfriend/boyfriend while they were in a relationship. I mean, with my ex boyfriend, we bought each other things and spent money on each other, and I would never take any those things back just because we broke up. I mean, you bought those things for her, so it seems to be that it would be morally wrong to take them back. If she freely gives them back to you without you asking then that is different. But asking for them back is kind of like a stab in the back, if you know what I mean.

What Guys Said 0