OK guys, another question for you to have a stab at :D
Most Helpful Guy
1) Talking to your "Best friend" that you find attraction in, with any ulterior motive
2) Kissing another man/woman on the cheek, among other places (Not european style)
3) Hugging or caressing one another, other than a simple embrace of friendship
4) Having a "friend" to fill in the gaps that you don't feel within your own relationship
5) Talking about cheating on your spouse, or any type of resemblence.
Examples that DON'T classify for cheating (to me):
1) Talking with your best friend, as a best friend
2) Kissing another man/woman on the cheek, as a form of greeting / goodbye
3) Embracing each other for short periods of time, as a form of greeting / goodbye
4) Having friends, that you often spend time with but without any form of attraction
5) Talking about how your spouse frustrates you, to another man or woman.
Anything that leaves the window of opportunity-for-escalation open, is considered cheating. But when you stop the escalation from occuring, by clarrifying your intentions within your relations with others, then it's not considered cheating because there is no potential to cheat. Without the potential (or the cheating), then there is no worry about cheating, and no way to call it "cheating", "Betrayal", "mistrust", etc..
~ ArtistBBoy1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE