Why hasn't he contacted me? Should I text him.. what do I say?

Anonymous
Me and my boyfriend decided to take a break a few weeks ago. We were still talking daily and everything was basically normal. Two weeks ago a girl posted a pic of her self on his insta and put her name in his Instagram bio,(according to him she posted this herself) So I asked him about it and he got really defensive and told me it was nothing. So I told him to never talk to me again.. a day later he texted me asking I was really done talking to him.. I replied a few days later and asked about the situation with the girl and he still said it was nothing and he didn't know why she put it up on his insta. So I told him to leave me alone and that we didn't need to talk ever again. He replied saying wow your being so dramatic. Its been two weeks now why hasn't my he contacted me again. Im starting to regret getting so upset cause I don't wanna lose our relationship but I feel like what he did was wrong and he kept lying. Why hasn't he texted me and should I text him if so what should I say?
+1 y
Also after I asked him about it a second time he took it off his insta
+1 y
I meant a few days after I confronted him about the picture he took it down and took the name out his bio
2
5