Boyfriend said he just wants to be friends cause his daughter doesn't want us dating. What do I do?

AmazingFedUp2016
he didn't know if wants me or not because his daughter doesn't want him dating anyone. His daughter would be upset if we were together. He says he doesn't know what is best and he doesn't want to make any type of major decisions and he thought we could just be friends for now. He doesn't know when he will be able to decide and to just give him space and room to breathe.

I told him sure I will give you all the space you need I am not going to waste my time on someone who doesn't think I am worthy and can't decide if I am worth it I will just move on. But thank you for telling me the truth. Wish you luck with everything in your life. Hope you can get everything you want in life. Bye Bye.
1
2