Girls, How do I get over my highschool sweet heart that I still have strong feelings for?

Anonymous
It's been several months since we last spoke, its even been 2 years removed from HS but yet I still have feelings for her. It would be too much to explain everything we been through but I care deeply we were friends all throught HS went to prom together & everything she says she just didn't see me that way while she dated her cheating boyfriend but I still cared deeply that i tried anyway I could to just be postive in her life. She told me she appreciates everything I done for her how I always know when she's not fine & make her smile & be postive about everything in her life she's very grateful. We stop talking due to her getting in a new relationship her boyfriend didn't approve & I respected it because of her now I find out from mutal close friend of ours that she is 2 months away from giving birth I was shocked on top of it she will be giving birth my bday month... Since I heard the news I just can't stop thinking about it I have dreams about it it's stuck in my head I participate in extra activities after work & everything but I just still love her. I know I have to move on There is times I don't think about her but than News about her comes up than the feelings return. I want her to be happy & if her new boyfriend makes her happy than I can do nothing but thank him for brining her the happiness I couldn't bring her but I just don't know how do I try to forget all this and move on I'm just lost TBH I talked to thousands of girls after her I haven't had a connection with any of them she was so different I was really willing to give her the world I proved it but she didn't want me...
1
0