My ex blocked me on Facebook and told me to get out of his life, three months later I realized he unblocked me. When I reached out he didn't reply?

Anonymous
My ex and I were together for two and a half years. He ended up cheating on me and keeping it a secret then dumping me. then he strung me along for months saying we would get back together so he could get Sex from me. after admitting he had only been using me for Sex, he also admitted he had another girlfriend he had been cheating on with me. after this, he blocked me on social media and told me to get out of his life. the other day, his mom messaged me on Facebook asking how I was doing. I soon after realized he had unblocked me. I messaged him saying I had talked to his mom and thought it might be nice to catch up with him too. no response. what do I do? should I text him again? why did he unblock me if he had no intentions of communication?
My ex blocked me on Facebook and told me to get out of his life, three months later I realized he unblocked me. When I reached out he didn't reply?
Add Opinion