How to deal with my lying ex after breaking up?

Anonymous
After a long time of finding his behaviour suspicious i finally snapped and went to look for the truth. He made me feel bad if i even questioning a single thing. Found out he was lying and cheating all the time. Broke up with him because of that and made him move out of my place.

When he left he toke his most important things with him and said he would come back later for the rest. That is now 1 month ago. Every time he is supposed to come he cancel it on the day because he feels to bad to face me.

He acts like the world is this cruel place and everyone is against him (yes he didn't thought about the time we were happy together and got mad at him).

I can't move forward because of his shit that is still in my basement. Can't block all contact because i need to organise when he going to pick up his shit (can't sell or destroy his stuff because that's against the law here).

He is still abusing me and lying to me and i can't stop it. Even his ex, which he also cheated with, is chipping in.

Already turned to my friends but they are getting sick of the whole thing already. So i can't talk about it with them. I feel like I'm stuck in shit and I don't know how to get out of this and have nobody to turn to.

Please can someone help me?
+1 y
That his other ex is texting me is kinda my fault as i asked her for the truth.
+1 y
It's not legal here to destroy/sell/trow out possession of your ex's stuff. It's a lengthy battle if you wish to get rid of it legally (read lots of months and even then you need proof that you did everything).
2
2