Is my ex boyfriend trying to make me jealous?

So my ex boyfriend of nearly 3 years acts like he hates me. But yet still comes to the same church I attend. I sing in the choir and he sits in the back and just stares at me looking all depressed. So here lately after church we have to go out infront of the church and form a big line and hold hands with each other and take a few steps. Well he goes to the other end and holds hand with this girl who has been after him (she has 2 kids and a boyfriend) but yet be's looking up to where I'm at. (People from church tell me because I try to avoid him) But yet when a man hugs or talks to me he gets all mad. Advice please! We've been broke up almost 2 months and I've tried calling him a few times one evening but he ignored my calls and I ain't tried since.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry for what happened.
    when he acts like he hates you, know he's thinking about you and you in his head. but the way he thinks about you is a curious and you better put an end to that... jealousy and anger may cause more problems than what you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry but that is creepy as heck! Did he go to your church before breaking up with you? Or before the relationship? To me it sounds like he is definitely trying to mess with you. I think you need to do your best to ignore him. Find a group of people there who have no interest in being his friend and hang around them. Keep your distance and eventually he will get bored of doing that and stop.

Sometimes when people break up, they do things to make their ex's jealous or to hurt them more. I had an ex boyfriend who's new girlfriend wanted to make me jealous. So she started hanging around my friends. They saw what was going on and thought she was being ridiculous and they kept a distance from her. Eventually she got bored and stopped trying to hang around my friends. I wasn't giving into her need to see me get jealous. I just kept cool and focused on what was going on for me at the time.

What Guys Said 1

• ye bby;)

What Girls Said 4

• Just keep ignoring him, he'll stop eventually.

• Depends on why you broke up. What was the reason?

• yeah he's trying to make you jealous and honestly that's so petty of him

• It sound like he moved on