What's the big deal?

with spring break? just an excuse for college kids to do stupid things and get drunk and finally they can let out the closet sluts that they are or what?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Spring break happens right after midterm ends. It's just a week of fun, a week off from school. We studied non stop for the midterms and now we can relax a bit before school starts again

• Uhhuh.

• Not everyone's spring break is a wild party. Don't believe everything you see on tv.....

for me, it's usually a week away to a different city with a few friends. do we drunk and party? sure.

What Girls Said 2

• I live in the UK so we don't have spring break, we have two weeks off for easter but that's it, and we don't have the steriotypical get drunk and get laid approach cause most of us have started revision for may/June. I think it may just be an American thing.

• Yea, because americans are stupid.

• I've never participated but it's just wild fun. Why shouldnt they let loose? drunken hookups aren't my cup of tea but for others who just want to go buckwild during their youth that's them

What Guys Said 2

• SPRING BREAK ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Are their any drunk stupid sluts left... I would like a few ...