How would you feel towards this person who hurt you?

Anonymous
My ex hurt me very much... he gaslighted me, make me feel jealous towards other girls... always saying other girls are attractive and never saying that to me (except in the beginning of our relationship). In the beginning of our relationship he was very caring and always saying I was the most beautiful and intelligent girl he ever met.
He was an angel in the beginning of our relationship but a little bit jealous and controlling. I think I'm a pretty girl, smart, loyal and I was a loving girlfriend. All of his family liked me and they thought I was perfect for him. They thought I was saving him.. but I didn't know from what..

Then I discovered he was a drug addict, sold drugs, involved with gang members, lost all of his money. AND he started mistreating me, talking about how tanned girls are pretty (and I'm white) and never appreciating me. He is very white himself, he has a pretty face but he is very short and he had always problems with that. I believe he has self-steem problems because he was a fat guy and now he is very skinny but he still has love handles and he tries to hide it from everybody.

I was the only person he took his shirt off while having sex because I made him feel loved and accepted. He broke up with me 2 months ago and he texted me 3 weeks ago.. I replied today. But still no answer.
2
3