My boyfriend is not talking to me for 3 days now what's going on?

Precious222
My boyfriend is not talking to me for 3 days now what's going on? So my boyfriend and I had a fight where he called me babe twice and I replied "what " in a kinda harsh tone although I didn't mean anything. Few minutes later he came into the room so pissed and angry he said " I called you babe twice and all you could say was what" he also said "if you see me next time don't say hi " I was shocked so I left to my place although I felt awful for replying him with the "what " because not everyone likes the word so when I got back home I sent him a text apologizing for everything then he replied with " go and learn respect by then you would have a boyfriend " I was scared has he broken up with me? And he recently posted a picture on his wall with a quote " when a relationship is ordained by God you don't need to force it to work " what does this mean?
2
1